Our Therapy Services
We Want Your Recovery to Be Efficient and Effective
Our Therapists Provide:
- Evaluation and treatment of all musculoskeletal and orthopedic disorders
- Posture and movement analysis of surgical and nonsurgical spine
- Body mechanics instruction to minimize the stress of poor posture
- Core stabilization and movement training
- Safe and efficient strength training, flexibility, balance, and coordination for all body parts
- Continual reevaluations of your progress to report to your physicians
Therapy Modalities We Provide:
- Manual techniques
- Electrical stimulation
More About Our Services:
Our therapists are trained in the McKenzie Method; a scientifically proven assessment process that will identify the best treatment strategy for back, neck, and extremity problems.
A Team of Support
Our therapists maintain direct communication with your Spine Team Texas physician about your progress resulting in more timely and accurate diagnoses.
A Concentrated Home Exercise Plan
In only three to five visits your therapist will help develop a home exercise plan. You will learn how to decrease your pain, minimize the risk of recurrence, and manage symptoms should they happen again.