Carver Wilkins, MD
Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation/Pain Management
Carver Wilkins, M.D., a board-certified, physical medicine and rehabilitation physician, specializes in acute musculoskeletal spine pain management. Dr. Wilkins completed his MD/MHSA dual degree through a cooperative program of St. Matthew’s University School of Medicine (Grand Cayman) and St. Joseph’s College of Maine (Standish, Maine).
Throughout his residency, he volunteered at a Ronald McDonald House and for The Easter Seals. He also founded the Delta Mu chapter for Sigma Phi Omega during graduate school—a national academic honor and professional society in gerontology. Dr. Wilkins has a special interest in sports medicine and senior adults.
Areas of expertise/services provided:
- Epidural steroid injections
- Nerve blocks
- Facet injections
- SI Joint Injections
- Radiofrequency lesioning (rhizotomy)
- Spinal cord stimulation
Ultrasound-guided procedures (in office) for these conditions:
- Shoulder, elbow, wrist, hand, hip, knee, ankle, and foot pain
- Piriformis syndrome, Carpal Tunnel syndrome, Tendonitis, Bursitis
- Non-steroid based Prolotherapy offered