Anton Zaryanov, DO
Orthopedic Spine Surgeon
Dr. Anton Zaryanov brings extensive knowledge and experience to the Spine Team Texas surgical staff in Allen, Richardson and Rockwall. He is a fellowship-trained, board-certified orthopedic spine surgeon specializing in treating adult degenerative disorders of the cervical, thoracic and lumbar spine.
After completing a spine fellowship at William Beaumont Hospital in 2014, Dr. Zaryanov practiced in Denver, CO where he performed spine surgery as well as orthopedic trauma procedures. There, he treated degenerative spine conditions, including scoliosis, in addition to complex injuries of the upper and lower extremities. At Spine Team Texas, he will concentrate his skills on spinal disorders with an emphasis on minimally invasive procedures and motion preserving technology.
Dr. Zaryanov is board certified by the American Osteopathic Board of Orthopaedic Surgery and a member of the American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics, American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons, AO Spine, and American Osteopathic Association. He has received numerous honors, including the 2017 Top Orthopedic Spine Surgeon Award in Denver, CO and Vitals.com Patients’ Choice Award in 2016. Vitals.com winners are chosen based on millions of patient reviews and ratings collected in the calendar year. Annually, only 5 percent of doctors nationwide are named a Vitals Patients’ Choice winner.
Dr. Zaryanov is also bilingual in English and Russian. He shares, “My approach is to listen carefully to my patients to understand their problem, concerns and what they want to achieve. I am dedicated to helping patients receive the treatment they need so they can enjoy a positive and fulfilling lifestyle.”
Areas of expertise/services provided:
- Treatment of degenerative disc diseases, spinal deformity and spinal fractures.
- Cervical spine procedures: fusions, minimally invasive decompression, total disc replacement.
- Lumbar spine procedures: decompression, fusions, scoliosis.
- Vertebroplasty, Kyphoplasty, bone biopsy and radiofrequency ablation for spinal metastatic lesions.
- Experienced in minimally invasive surgery for smaller incisions, less bleeding, shorter hospital stays, and quicker recovery.
- Skilled in total disc replacements to maintain motion of the spine, and lead to faster recovery and fewer returns to the operating room.
- Fluent in English and Russian